New to iAnnotate 4 are our three shapes tools. You can draw arrows, ellipses, and rectangles with these tools. They cannot be filled at this time, but their color and thickness can be adjusted.
The annotation ribbon for the shape tool has two buttons:
- Options: allows you to change the bookmark's color.
- Done | Cancel: tap the "x" to exit the annotation mode before you start, or the check-mark to finish an annotation.
- Note: adds a textual popup note to your annotation.
- Options: allows you to change the shape's line color, width, and opacity.
- Resize: allows you to resize and/or rotate the annotation. See note below.
- Stamp: allows you to save the annotation as a reusable custom stamp.
- Delete: allows you to delete the annotation from your document.
- Done: tap the check-mark to finish a Pencil tool editing session.
Tips for using the shapes toolAfter selecting the tool, you can change the color of a shape before placing it, but not the thickness. Once the shape is placed, you can change the thickness of the line. You can also change the default color and thickness by long-tapping the shapes tool before it is selected.
Please note: At this time, you cannot resize or rotate shapes made with a shape tool. That is a bug we are aware of and are working to correct.